Explore how to get all secret planets in Solar Smash 2023, such as Flat Earth, Ghost World, Boreas, and more, to destroy them.
As you know, Solar Smash is a fun and destructive online planet-destroying simulator game. But you might know that there are also many secret planets that are hidden. You can unblock these secret planets by completing certain tasks, such as hitting a certain number of times on planets or destroying planets with specific methods.
So if you want to know how to unlock all secret planets in Solar Smash, then keep reading it. Whether you are a new player or a hardcore planet Smasher, learn here how you can access all the hidden planets.
What Are All The Secret Planets In Solar Smash 2023?
Currently, there are 12 secret planets in Solar Smash that you can unblock by destroying them. These are the all secret Solar Smash planets
- Donut Earth
- Cube Earth
- Flat Earth
- Ghost World
- Gingerbread Man
- Cube Mars
- Ghost Donut
- Snow Globe
How To Get All Secret Planets In Solar Smash Mobile?
You can see all the 12 secret Solar Smash planets which you can unblock with specific weapons. So you can see below a list of planets and weapons which help you ge unlock the planets.
- Donut Earth: This donut-shaped Earth can be unlocked by destroying the Earth with a black hole weapon.
- Cube Earth: A cube-shaped Earth can be unlocked by destroying Earth with an asteroid weapon.
- Flat Earth: The flat version of Earth is unlocked by destroying Earth with the laser weapon.
- Snowman: This snowman-shaped planet can be unlocked by destroying Earth with a snow weapon.
- Ghost World: it is a transparent version of Earth called Ghost World, and you can unlock it by destroying Earth with the EMP weapon.
- Pumpkin: By destroying Earth with the use of a bomb weapon, you can unlock a pumpkin-shaped planet.
- Gingerbread Man: It is a gingerbread man-shaped planet that you can unlock by destroying Earth with a fire weapon.
- Blockworld: This planet is made of blocks, which you can unlock by healing Earth with the laser weapon 10 times
- Sun: The Sun planet is unlocked by zooming out in the Solar System.
- Cube Mars: This is a cube-shaped Mars planet that can be unlocked by destroying Mars with the asteroid weapon.
- Ghost Donut: This planet is a ghost version of Donut Earth; you can unlock it by destroying Donut Earth with the EMP weapon.
- Snow Globe: This planet is snow globe-shaped and can be unlocked by destroying Earth with the snow weapon 10 times.
Also Read: PUBG Weapon Damage Chart
How To Get The Dragon Planet In Solar Smash?
If you want to get the dragon planet in Solar Smash, you have to destroy the sun with the space dragon weapon. You might know that a space dragon can be unlocked by destroying Mars with the use of an asteroid weapon. You see the steps to unlock the dragon planet.
- First, Destroy Mars with the use of an asteroid weapon.
- After that Space Dragon will appear.
- Destroy the Space Dragon with the use of a Sun weapon.
- Finally, Dragon Planet will be unlocked
You might be aware that the Dragon Planet is very powerful because it is made of solid gold and has powerful fire breath. This can easily destroy other planets.
How To Unlock All Weapons In Solar Smash?
If you want to unlock Solar Smash secret weapons or basic weapons then you can see the way which helps you to get unlock all weapons of Solar Smash.,
You can easily unlock the basic weapons, you just have to play with this weapon to destroy the Earth.
- Nuclear Missiles: With 100 Missiles Destroy Earth
- Black Hole: With 10 black holes Destroy Earth
- Asteroid: With 10 asteroids Destroy Earth
- Laser: With 10 lasers, Destroy Earth
- EMP: With 10 EMPs, Destroy Earth
- Snow: With 10 snowstorms, destroy the Earth
- Bomb: With 10 bombs, Destroy Earth
- Fire: With 10 fires, Destroy Earth
These are some of the secret weapons that you can easily unlock.
- Space Worm: Destroy Earth with 1,000 missiles.
- Lightsaber: With the use of the Nuclear Missile weapon, you have to fire 66 rockets in a single shot.
- Dragon Planet: Destroy Mars with the Asteroid weapon, and after that, Destroy the Space Dragon with the Sun weapon.
- Cube Mars: Destroy Mars with the Asteroid Weapon.
How To Unlock Earth 2100 In Solar Smash?
To unlock the Earth 2100 in Solar Smash you have to destroy the Earth with a laser weapon. Here you can see how to can destroy the Earth and unlock 2100 Earth.
- First, Destroy the Earth with a Laser weapon
- Ensure that the green mist present on Earth from the healing laser
- Now press the reset button
- Finally, Earth 2100 is unlocked
How To Unlock The Sun In Solar Smash?
You can unlock the sun in Solar Smash; for that, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below to unlock the sun in Solar Smash.
- First, Destroy Mars with the asteroid weapon
- Then Space Dragon will appear
- Now Destroy the Space Dragon with the Sun weapon
- Finally, the sun will be unlocked.
As you know that the Sun is a very powerful planet. It is made of plasma and has a powerful gravitational pull. Which can destroy other planets with ease.
How Do You Unlock Cube Earth In Solar Smash 2023?
To unlock Cube Earth in Solar Smash 2023, you have to destroy Earth with an asteroid weapon. After that, reset the simulation while the grid is visible and the Cube Earth is unlocked.
The grid is a feature in Solar Smash that allows you to create a perfect cube from a planet. To enable the grid, you have to go to the Settings menu and click on the “Grid” option. Once the grid is enabled, you can use the feature to create a perfect cube out of Earth.
How Do You Get Infinite Healing Missiles In Solar Smash?
You have two ways to get infinite healing missiles in Solar Smash. First, watch Ads and get 15 healing missiles. You are free to repeat this as frequently as you like.
Another is to use the “No Ads” feature for that you have to pay some amount so that you do not have to watch ads to get 15 healing missiles.