After the recent ban of some Chinese apps in India, there are many gamers who got disappointed with this decision. Many of them also started to find How to update PUBG mobile without play store. If you are one of them then here is the way by which you can update PUBG without app store. So without wasting any time here let’s get started with the ways to upgrade PUBG mobile without play store on android.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How To Update PUBG Mobile Without Playstore On Android
- 1.1 Tap Tap APK
- 1.2 OBB Files
- 1.3 How To Update PUBG Mobile On iOS? – Upgrade PUBG on Apple Devices
- 1.4 Things You Should Know When Updating PUBG Mobile In 2022
- 1.5 How Can PUBG Be Played In Banned Countries?
- 1.6 Why Is PUBG Not Available In The Play Store?
- 1.7 How Do You Play PUBG After Being Banned?
- 1.8 Can I Play PUBG On Google?
How To Update PUBG Mobile Without Playstore On Android
Most players are fond of playing PUBG on android but they face problems in downloading and updating PUBG mobile on android devices.
Steps To Update PUBG Mobile Without Play Store:
- Go on Google first.
- Search PUBG mobile APK file in the search bar.
- Download the APK file.
- Open the downloaded file in the file manager of your device.
- Discover the downloaded PUBG mobile APK file.
- Open it and install it.
- By using this application you can easily download, update PUBG mobile, and enjoy this game with all the latest features of PUBG mobile.
Tap Tap APK
This is one of the best gaming software for android users from where you can update PUBG without play store. Tap Tap is a free app for downloading gaming applications on Android devices. It is totally safe and used by many people around the world. So for downloading and updating PUBG without using the Play Store. Most of the PUBG players use tap tap APK for it and without any trouble and they are able to play multiplayer battlegrounds securely with full protection.
These files can also assist you to update PUBG without play store. All you need to do is just follow the given steps.
- Download the latest APK and OBB files of PUBG mobile.
- Open the APK file and install it
- Open PUBG mobile to update and reinstall it.
How To Update PUBG Mobile On iOS? – Upgrade PUBG on Apple Devices
There are two ways by which you can update PUBG Mobile without Play Store on Ios devices.
- Open the tab section
- Click on the account icon
- Select another country/region
- Provide your billing address
- Fill street name and region details
- Select a region and fill the Zip Code
- In the payment option select None
- Save it in your app store and it will automatically restart it
- At the end search PUBG mobile on the app store and download it
Things You Should Know When Updating PUBG Mobile In 2022
There are a few tips that can help you to update PUBG mobile without play store.
- Try to use wifi for updating
- Avoid slow internet connection
- Your device should have enough battery
- Your device must have sufficient storage space
How To Play PUBG After Banned In 2022?
With the help of a VPN, you can play PUBG from anywhere and anytime. Due to network provider restrictions, people cannot play PUBG mobile So if you are one of the VPN services can help you out and you can effortlessly play PUBG on your iOS device. Using VPN not only updates or downloads PUBG but also gets a fast speed network, multiple connections, strict no-log policy, uninterrupted streaming, no data leaks, block ads, and malware, safe to use, and many more interesting features which will provide the amazing gaming experience.
To download and update PUBG without playstore you can easily take benefit of the above methods & applications. After that, you may enjoy this wonderful multiplayer battle game whether you have an android or iOS device. These methods are safe and secure for your device so you can easily have a wonderful gaming experience of PUBG mobile.
Also, read pubg no lag app
Frequently asked questions
How Can PUBG Be Played In Banned Countries?
With the help of APK and OBB files, you can easily play PUBG mobile in banned countries.
Why Is PUBG Not Available In The Play Store?
PUBG mobile has been banned by the government hence it is not showing or available in the play store.
How Do You Play PUBG After Being Banned?
By taking VPN services or using gaming applications you can play PUBG after being banned in your country.
Can I Play PUBG On Google?
The Google-based platform (stadia) allows you to play video games.